Seawater Fish Farm Waste Water recycle-Aquarium Iwarna Pte Ltd
Supply (design & fabrication), Installation and commissioning for Hollow Fiber Nanofiltration Membrane Set-up with Ngee Ann Polytechnic EWT-COT by Singapore Government ESG Funding.
Singapore is the world's largest exporter of ornamental fish. If the wastewater from fish farms is directly discharged into sewers or the sea, it will bring great problems to the ecological environment. The Singapore government has planned to move all outdoor fish farms to indoor multi-storey fish farms, and set wastewater reuse targets. In order to achieve this goal, the government encourages the adoption of new technologies to reduce the cost of fish wastewater reuse, which can reduce the water consumption and the cost of fish farming at the same time. After a long period of screening and verification, 3e-nf nanofiltration membrane has been recognized and funded by the government. Led by the Singapore government and Singapore Fish Culture Association, Aquarium Iwarna marine ornamental fish import and export company cooperated with 3E to use the nanofiltration membrane wastewater reuse system designed and manufactured by 3E in Aquarium Iwarna's fishing ground.
Feed: 38,000.0 ppm
Salt rejection: 20.0±0.3%（2000ppm MgSO2）
Operational pressure: 2.0 Bar
1) The existing nanofiltration and reverse osmosis have high operating pressure
Reverse osmosis: 10-100bar; Nanofiltration: 2-10bar
2) The rejection rate of NaCl by nanofiltration and reverse osmosis is too high, and the filtered water needs to be mixed with NaCl to be used for mariculture
3) The existing nanofiltration and reverse osmosis membrane need a very clean water inlet side, and the system is polluted. 3E nanofiltration can directly take water from the fish pond, which reduces the equipment investment and operation cost
4) Nanofiltration and reverse osmosis are very sensitive to the pollution of green algae in seawater; Because 3E Nanofiltration Membrane can remove green algae by many methods including backwashing, the operation of the system is more stable
3E-200NF10A Nanofiltration Membrane Module-
Shangdong Kytoland Watertech Co. Ltd
Supply (design & fabrication), Installation and commissioning for NF-RO membrane system design for cooling tower feed water
In order to reduce the demand of Anqiu thermal power plant for tap water and protect the precious drinking water resources, Shandong Keytoland Watertech Cp., Ltd decided to use 3E NF-RO membrane system to treat the reclaimed water meeting the discharge standard in 2020 after careful investigation, and then use it as the cooling tower water of thermal power plant after reaching the standard. Nf-ro reclaimed water treatment equipment designed by 3E will be used in the company's first reclaimed water reuse project.
Effective membrane area: 61.0 m2
Water flow rate: 128 ±0.5 Ton/day per bar
Operation pressure: Max. 3.0bar
Salt rejection 2000ppm MgSO4: 10±1%
Max Free-chloride resistance: 1000.0 ppm
1) Most of the existing ultrafiltration membranes on the market are loose ultrafiltration (molecular weight rejection rate is more than 5000da), which can not intercept the hardness and organic matter in water, and can not reduce the scaling and pollution of the back RO membrane, so the system maintenance cost is high.
2) 3E high flux nanofiltration membrane, the membrane flux is close to that of UF, but the surface is compact and not easy to be polluted. It can intercept the hardness and organic pollution of water, and reduce the scaling and pollution of RO membrane. The overall system runs stably and the maintenance cost is low.
3) 3E Nanofiltration membrane can be used in many ways including backwash to remove biological and other pollutants, and its operating conditions are similar to those of ordinary ultrafiltration membrane.
4) 3E Nanofiltration membrane makes the reuse of municipal wastewater more reliable, stable and feasible
Laundry Water Polishing System-
UK Hydrasyst Investment UK Ltd
Supply (design & fabrication), Installation and commissioning for NF-RO membrane system design for NF Membrane Plant - Laundry Water polishing system and Ozone Water treatment system.
Laundry water accounts for at least 20% of the people's water consumption. Large scale washing factories consume a lot of valuable drinking water resources. If it is directly discharged into the sewer, it will not only bring a great burden to the treatment of industrial wastewater, but also further increase the social problem of water shortage. Nowadays, many European and American countries stipulate that laundry wastewater can not be directly discharged, and have formulated the reuse index of laundry wastewater. In order to achieve this goal, governments all over the world encourage the adoption of new technologies to reduce the cost of recycling laundry wastewater, and further reduce the water consumption of laundry and laundry costs. Hydrasyst is a well-known industrial wastewater treatment company in Europe and America. On the basis of technical and experimental comparison, 3E Nanofiltration Membrane has been affirmed by the company. On this basis, the nanofiltration recovery equipment designed and manufactured by us has been used in a laundry wastewater treatment and reuse project of the company.
Processing capacity: 4.0 ± 1 T / hour
Salt rejection: 60.0% ± 0.3%（2000ppm MgSO2）
Operational pressure: 2.5 Bar
Maximum working pressure: 3.0 Bar
1) The existing nanofiltration and reverse osmosis operation pressure is high: RO: 10-100bar; NF：2-10bar
2) The existing nanofiltration and reverse osmosis membranes need very clean water to avoid membrane fouling. 3E nanofiltration can directly take water from the sewage pool, which reduces the equipment investment and operation cost
3) Nanofiltration and reverse osmosis are very sensitive to fouling and biological pollution; 3E Nanofiltration Membrane can remove biological and other pollutants by various methods including backwashing, so the system is more stable
4) Simplify the existing laundry wastewater treatment process, make the reuse of laundry wastewater become reliable, easy to operate and practical.